Seasoned and dynamic management professional with more than 20 years of background in managing member affairs as well as maintaining communication within staff and management. Demonstrate expertise in communicating messages to appropriate levels within the organization to ensure overall efficiency and goals achievement. Possess strong interpersonal skills with proven integrity to successfully operate in multicultural environment. Proficient in preparing high-level correspondence and material for external meetings, public events, and relations. Thrive in working both independently and in collaborative environment. Experienced in managing multiple priorities, crisis situations and overcoming complex business challenges and assuming full responsibility in making decisions.
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
2017 [DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC] DC
- Functional Medicine SCU Certification: The leading causes of death and disability in the western world are in large part preventable and even reversible through lifestyle and diet.
- University of Southern California ~ Exercise Science, BS
• RockTape Certified
• FAKTR Certified
• Sports Massage Selective & PPR experienced
• RRT and DMS Percussion Treatment Therapy
• Hyperbaric Chamber Therapy Trained
• Cryo-sauna Therapy Trained
• Diversified Technique Philosophy
• Enjoy speaking in front of an audience
• Networking and creating business relationships
FITNESS & WELLNESS CONSULTANT, Manhattan Beach Country Club
~ Responsible for organizing educational programs to promote development of social skills and physical attributes of clients in a gym environment.
~ Manage and administer a wide range of sports facilities and adventurous activities, both off and on base
~ Conducts physical fitness tests, instructs classes in physical education and provide health and fitness counseling
~ Performs the tasks of designing plans for clients to lose weight based on their personal profile.
~ Monitor eating habits, exercise sessions, and lifestyles of clients (kids and seniors alike).
~ Order, store, select, and, issue inventory equipment, supplies and materials used in physical education programs
Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, University of Southern California
• Wide knowledge of strength and conditioning equipment
• · Excellent working experience in managing a physical fitness center
• Profound knowledge in medical terminology
• Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills
• Strong ability to work both alone and as part of a team
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
~ Good command over written and spoken English and Spanish.
~ Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
~ Demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes through highly analytical thinking and analysis.
~ Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
~ Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
~ Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
~ Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
~ Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.