MY MISSION IS TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN EVERYONE!
How Employers Benefit from Concierge Services
After over 20 years of experience, I have tailored four carefully-designed service levels to best cater to businesses and their employees. Maximum ROI and highest work-life balance opportunities are the cornerstones of my service offerings.
- Employees are More Productive and Focused – A concierge service gives employees less pressure and their minds are free to focus. When there’s less stress on an employee’s personal life, there’s more productivity in their professional life.
- Employees Feel Appreciated and are More Loyal – A concierge service shows your employees that you value their time personally and professionally. It also shows that you care about their well-being and success as a person. As a result, they are more loyal to their employer. Said one concierge service customer: “This service is so valuable that it has been a serious consideration when evaluating pursuing employment outside [the company].”
- Employee Engagement Improves – When employees know their employer cares about their well-being and they work in a positive culture, they are more engaged and motivated to do their best at work.
- Any of the 6 services below is a $20 EACH. Each lasts 10 minutes.
- Any questions or to reserve a 5 sessions minimum [$100] window, please shoot me a text: 949.432.1449 ~ TO YOUR HEALTH ~ DR.ZO, DC
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO’S BELOW TO SEE WHAT EACH TREATMENT PROVIDES!
1. Rapid Release Technology
There are perhaps 100 million Americans that can benefit from Rapid Release Technology. Numerous professional sports teams and many high profile people in the sports industry such as the US Ski Team, Hall of Famer Ken Griffey, Jr., football legend Terry Bradshaw, and the entire America’s Cup winning Oracle Team are speaking out about the amazing benefits of RRT. Terry Bradshaw, who suffered such terrible scar tissue-related pain that it used to take him 45 minutes to get out of bed, is amazed by the capabilities of RRT. (WATCH THE VIDEO!)
BENEFITS OF USING RRT:
This vibration is called Scar Tissue Therapy, and is a safe, painless, and effective method of treatment for several musculoskeletal conditions including:
- Trapped Nerves
- Muscle Spasm
- Ankle Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Limited Range of Motion
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neuromas (pinched nerves)
- Contractures (shortening of muscles or joints)
- Adhesions (scar tissue)
- Knee Conditions
- Tennis Elbow
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (lock jaw)
Rapid Release Technology uses the power of vibration to break up painful these adhesions within the body to release muscles and nerves, allowing the body to return to an optimal level of health.
2. Sports Massage Therapy
Research has shown that in relation to exercise and athletic participation massage can:
- Reduce muscle tension
- Help athletes monitor muscle tone
- Promote relaxation
- Reduce muscle hypertonicity
- Increase range of motion
- Improve soft tissue function
- Support recovery from the transient immunosuppression state
- Support the recovery of heart rate variability and diastolic blood pressure after high-intensity exercise.
- Decrease muscle stiffness and fatigue after exercis
- Improve exercise performance
- Decrease delayed onset muscle soreness
- Be the most efficient intervention for maintaining maximal performance time in subsequent exercise tests when combined with active recovery from maximal exercise
- Reduce serum creatine kinase post exercise
- Reduce swelling
- Reduce breathing pattern disorders
- Enhance athletic performance
- May help prevent injuries when massage is received regularly
Individuals who participate in exercise and athletic programs who seek enhanced performance, improved conditioning, faster recovery, injury prevention, and assistance in maintaining peek fitness can benefit from massage therapy.
3. ROCK TAPE TREATMENT
RockTape turns down the volume on pain
More specifically, it runs interference on pain. Ever whack your shin and rub it, and suddenly realize you feel better? RockTape on the skin can interfere with painful signals which are directed to the brain.
When the signals arriving to the brain are altered, it does not produce the sensation of pain. When kinesiology tape is properly applied, many of our customers call it “magic” or think that it fixed their injury instantly. In fact, it helps to change how your body interprets pain, turning down the pain “volume” that your body hears.
Decompresses an area of swelling and inflammation
When RockTape is applied to the skin, it has a microscopic lifting effect underneath the skin and between the many layers. This allows the by-products created by inflammation to be removed more quickly.
It delays fatigue
Research has shown that RockTape on skin can attenuate muscle fatigue. In rehab, this is very important, not only for the parts of your body that are currently hurting, but also for the surrounding areas as they help to pick up the slack for muscles that are currently not working well.
It normalizes muscle tone
When someone is injured, fatigued, sick, or inflamed, the symphony of muscle action that normally takes place with great accuracy often falls out of tune. This can happen all over the body. For instance, research has shown that people who sprain their ankle tend to have altered activity of their hip muscle as a result. RockTape helps bring dormant muscle back to life and help calm down the overactive muscles. It helps your body coordinate movement as if it weren’t hurt, hence allowing it to heal properly.
It distributes physical stress
Unlike conventional taping, which prevents movement – RockTape allows full movement of a taped area. Through elastic properties and quick recoil, RockTape can help distribute forces to other nearby areas through the fascia, ligaments, and even bones.
4. ROCK BLADE MYOFASCIAL STRIPPING
List of Self Myofascial Release Benefits.
- Correct muscular imbalances
- Increase range of motion and flexibility
- Increase strength and perform better
- Improve posture
- Reduce muscle soreness/tenderness
- Reduce muscle tension and excessive stress on joints
- Prevent injuries
5. ULTRASOUND THERAPY
Benefits of Ultrasound Units Include:
- Pain Relief
- Reduction of Inflammation
- Reduction of Muscle Spasms
- Faster Healing and Recovery
- Increased Range of Motion
- Decreased Pain/Sensitivity associated with Muscular Trigger Points
6. ELECTICAL STIMULATION THERAPY
Benefits of EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulation)
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion